- Overview of market sentiment at the EU open post-US CPI (2:33).
- China's economy weakens on Delta outbreak and wary consumers (4:39).
- Who are Evergrande Group and why is it important for China? (6:57).
- Biden denies China's Xi turned sown meeting (7:37).
- Apple shares declined after unveiling new iPhone 13 (8:55).
- Microsoft increases dividend 11% and announces share buyback (10:42).
- API crude oil inventories and tropical storm Nicholas update (11:05).
- UK CPI higher than expected but reaction contained (12:35).
- Calendar events to watch out for today (13:19).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.