- Overview of market sentiment & charts at the European open (00:00).
- Drawdown of 4.728mln seen in API oil inventories yesterday (3:57).
- Apple sales top demand but shares drop after-market (4:37).
- Microsoft beat on sales & profit gain but concerns on cloud business (8:00).
- Alphabet higher after-market as they top analyst estimates (10:21).
- AMD gives optimistic outlook in earnings (11:24).
- Deutsche Bank lifted its revenue target (12:04).
- Summary of major news overnight in Asia (13:49).
- Main calendar events today with FOMC meeting in focus (15:27).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.