Online Trading Academy, the brand leading global franchisor of active direct access trader education for forex, options, equities, and futures, operates 31 physical centers in 5 countries, and serves 148,000 active members. OTA plans to open in 2009 new India and Australia franchised learning lab centers via master territory licensed development agreements.
Online Trading Academy's Articles
Are You Doing the Same Thing in your Trades and Expecting a Different Result?
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 08:41 GMT
Being A Good Landlord Pays Off
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 08:37 GMT
Does Volume Follow Open Interest?
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 08:32 GMT
Build a Hedge with Options
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 08:22 GMT
How ‘Real' Can It Be?
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 08:17 GMT
Is It Trading News or Noise?
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 08:10 GMT
The Science of Trading
Tue, Oct 21 2014, 07:59 GMT
- Online Trading Academy Team
- Brandon Wendell, CMT Senior Instructor and Trader Mentor
- Diana Hill Real Estate Investor Instructor
- Don Dawson Instructor
- Dr. Woody Johnson Trader Psychology Instructor
- Gabe Velázquez Emini Expert
- John Barrett Equities, Power Trading Workshop, Platform Immersion, and Personal Trading Plan Instructor
- John Mauldin Author and Market Expert
- John W. O'Donnell Chief Knowledge Officer
- Josip Causic Options and Active Investor, and Mastering the Online Trading Platform Instructor
- Merlin Rothfeld Equities, Power Trading Workshop, Platform Immersion, and Personal Trading Plan Instructor
- Michael Atias Director of Tax Services
- Michael Young Equities, Options, E-mini, and Personal Trading Plan Instructor
- Mike McMahon Lead Instructor and Course Developer
- Rick Wright Equities, Forex, E-mini Futures, and Personal Trading Plan Instructor
- Russ Allen E-mini, Options, ProActive Investor, Equities, Technical Analysis Strategies, Platform Immersion, and Personal Trading Plan, and XLT Instructor
- Sam Evans Forex, E-mini, and Power Trading Workshop Instructor
- Sam Seiden Chief Education, Products and Services Offer
- Steve Beaumont Forex and Stocks Instructor
- Steve Misic Instructor of Forex, Futures and Equities