What is the Autochartist application?
Technical chart patterns are rooted in the theory of market psychology. They have been researched and analyzed since the 1930's and are universally discussed in books on technical analysis. Autochartist is a service that automatically detects these technical chart patterns, and delivers them to end users in real time, together with sophisticated quality analysis.
How the Autochartist application works?
The Autochartist application is a Windows application, similar to Instant Messenger in the way the user interfaces with it. When closing the application, it stays resident in the icon tray with a popup appearing momentarily when a new pattern emerges.
Features of the application:
- Alerts - Non-intrusive alert signals are received when new patterns emerge, satisfying user search criteria.
- Customized search - User search preferences are specified in terms of symbols, data intervals, and pattern types.
- Quality measures - Patterns are presented along with quality analysis, making it easy for novice traders to use chart patterns in day to day trading.
- Prediction Regions - Based on the underlying charting theory, Autochartist offers traders target price regions that show expected price movements. These regions are adjusted according to pattern quality.
- Thin client - The application is small, making it quick and easy to download and install. It requires a very small amount of resources from your computer.
Subscribing to Autochartist:
You can find subscription options on Autochartist.com.
Real time pattern detection, identification of emerging patterns, and sophisticated delivery mechanisms make Autochartist the undisputed global leader in chart pattern identification.