- Asian Gold Premiums Hit New Highs as Europe Urged to Start "Agressive QE"
- "Short Squeeze" Fades in Precious Metals, Gold Miner Adds to Hedges, Contrarians Spot "Time to Buy"
- Fresh Plunge in Precious Metals "Natural" as Bearish Money Managers Hold "Upper Hand" Over Asian Household Buyers
- Pension Funds "Selling Gold ETFs", Dollar Weakness Seen Offering "Only Hope" Short Term
- Surge in Retail Gold Demand "Outweighed by ETF Selling" as Far East Premiums Hit New Highs
- Precious Metals Hit 3-Week Lows, ETFs "Could Sell Another 250 Tonnes of Gold"
- Stronger Dollar Means Gold "Has Lost Safe Haven Appeal", But Sentiment "Has Turned Positive" in India
- Precious Metals Fall as US Dollar Holds Gains, India's New Import Restrictions "Could Cut Gold Imports by 50%"
- Gold "Could Retest $1322 Low", G7 Meeting "A Chance to Consider More Monetary Activism"
- Gold "Still Bearish" as Western Buying "Cools", But Indian Festival Demand Seen Matching ETF Outflows
- "Safe Haven Demand Lower" for Gold as Stock Markets Hit New Highs
- ETF Selling "Key Downside Risk" as Gold "Struggles in Sideways Resistance Range"
- Precious Metals "Rangebound" Ahead of US Nonfarms, India's Central Bank Proposes New Gold Restrictions
- Shanghai's Gold Premium "Crashes" as China Returns from Labor Day, ECB Cut Buoys Euro
- Precious Metals "Trading Sideways" Ahead of Fed Decision