Most traders intuitively know that major news events drive FX price action, but few trade the news proactively. In fact, most traders avoid news events simply because they lack the tools and information needed to trade the news effectively. Now, the introduction of a toolkit specifically designed to trade the news makes a new, compelling method of trading available to FX traders for the first time.
- Understanding the drivers of price action
- Context: the most critical element of any trading system
- Targeting news event driven price action
- Automation as the key element of any news trading approach
- Why trading the news is actually a conservative strategy
- See recent sample trades with charts
- Trade the news with FX Engines!
- Get familiar with the FX Engines Trade the News Toolkit
Test-drive FX Engines for free online at www.fxengines.com to see the power of trading the news first hand.
About this report
The Forex Report is a periodic publication that investigates strategies for superior trading performance in the foreign exchange markets. These reports utilize advanced statistical and econometric modeling techniques to create new insight into the trading strategy of the average trader. This report, Trade the News, is a general report intended for all audiences, including those new to the forex market.