Making Money in Forex: Trade Like a Pro Without Giving Up Your Day Job (Wiley Trading)
A practical guide to trading around the commitments of career and family
Making Money in Forex will help aspiring traders successfully enter this field while maintaining a job. With this book, author Ryan O'Keefe explains his own personal journey to becoming a trader and shows you how to follow a similar path.
O'Keefe describes his approach to trading and reveals his bargain hunting trading style, which is designed to capitalize on market trends. Throughout the book, O'Keefe pays a great deal of attention to trading psychology, learning to read price instead of indicators, and emphasizes that aspiring traders must find a strategy they are comfortable with and can implement with confidence.
- Addresses how you can successfully trade around the demands of your job and personal life
- Reveals the author's "bargain hunting" style which can be used to reduce risk and maximize profit
- Discusses how common trade management techniques may impact overall performance
- Provides insights into structuring trading to minimize stress
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Making Money in Forex utilizes a conservative approach to trading that will help you build your trading competency over time.
- Hardcover: 222 pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- ISBN-10: 0470487283
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches