Trader of the Year Contest
Trader of the Year Contest 2013. September 30th through November 1st.
Trader of the Year Contest 2013. September 30th through November 1st.
The winners are:
- 1st Al_7hanoon – United Arab Emirates – Account Equity $4,890,068
- 2nd Razie – Indonesia - Account Equity $ 739,903
- 3rd HANT3 – Israel – Account Equity $337,476
- 4th jigomola – Czech Republic - Account Equity $332,032
- 5th don_vaskone – Bulgaria - Account Equity $263,559
- 6th Parabot – Bangladesh - Account Equity $161,384
- 7th japsian – Kuwait – Account Equity $161,105
- 8th FANKAF- Spain - Account Equity $157,425
- 9th Ashraf – Egypt - Account Equity $127,546
- 10th CatharineMunuhe – Account Equity Kenya - $107,318
$5,000 live trading account with Hantec Markets
$2,500 live trading account with Hantec Markets
$1,000 live trading account with Hantec Markets
$500 live trading account with Hantec Markets
$100 live trading account with Hantec Markets
Restrictions apply to withdraw profit from the live accounts.
See the Contest Rules.
1.The contest starts on 30th September 2013 at 0:00 BST and ends on 1st November 2013 at 10pm GMT, at which time all open positions will be closed and all profit and loss (P&L) will be realised.
2. It will not be possible to make any transactions on the contest account before the start of the contest on 30th September, 2013 at 0:00 BST.
3. All contestants will receive an email signalling the start of the contest.
4. All contestants will start with USD 25,000 of virtual funds in their trading accounts and will all have a leverage of 1:100. Neither the initial amount nor the leverage can be changed.
5. You may open positions of any size (within the limits of the free margin on the trading account).
6. Contestants are allowed to use all of the features of Hantec’s MT4 trading platform and use any Expert Advisors (apart from unethical trading).
7. The performance of each account is based on realized and unrealized profit and loss (P&L) for the duration of the competition.
8. The scores of all participants at any given point in time of The Trader of the Year 2013 contest will be showing on FXStreet and hantecfx.com throughout the lifetime of the contest.
9. The winner will be the contestant with the highest Account Equity. The runner-up will be the contestant with the second highest Account Equity, and the third place will be the contestant with the third highest Account Equity and so forth. The top ten performers will be receiving prizes of varying sizes.
The final Account Equity will be determined by the 10pm GMT prices on 1st November 2013, the last business day of the contest. Keep in mind that all open positions will be closed and all profit and loss of open trades will be realised. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by raffle.
10. Breaching the contest conditions will disqualify the trader from this contest and from any of the prizes.
11. Participants agree that any and all claims, disputes and causes of action arising out of or related to the contest shall be decided on by Hantec Markets only.
12. You should read these rules and Terms and Conditions carefully and adhere to them during the contest. Ignorance of these rules will not be considered legitimate grounds for a complaint.
The FX Trader of the Year Contest 2013 is open to all individuals who are minimum 18 years old at the time of the contest start, excluding residents of the US, Iran, Syria and North Korea.
Every participant is allowed to have only one (1) competition account.
Contestants can register at any time before the start of the contest and one trading week into the contest. All contestants must have registered by 11.59pm BST on 6th October 2013.
All participants must provide full names, username, valid phone number, functioning email address as well as their country of residence. No personal information will be published nor provided to any third parties apart from to the contest organisers (Hantec Markets, FXStreet and MT4i) who will keep all information confidential. Only the username and country will be published on the contest ranking on FXStreet.
All participants must enter correct and valid details. Contestants not providing correct details will be disqualified. You will not be able to request any changes to your personal information once trading has commenced.
Please note that the validity of the participants’ information will not be verified prior to the start of the contest. Only upon announcing the winners will Hantec Markets verify their personal details. If the winners’ information is incorrect, he/she will be disqualified and the contestant with the next highest Account Equity will become the winner (provided that he/she has provided correct details).
Legal entities are not eligible to take part in this contest. Only natural persons can participate.
Contest participation is not open to employees of Hantec Markets and FXStreet or their relatives.
Hantec Markets has the right to disqualify any participant during or after the contest at its own discretion.
Participants suspected of conspiring with other participants or abusing or manipulating the contest results will immediately be disqualified.
The prize for the winner of the FX Trader of the Year Demo Contest 2013 is a USD 5’000 live trading account with Hantec Markets.
A $2’500 live trading account with Hantec Markets.
A $1’000 live trading account with Hantec Markets.
A $500 live trading account with Hantec Markets.
A $100 live trading account with Hantec Markets.
Award Prizes Conditions
The winners may withdraw the cash prize credits after achieving a minimum volume of 10 standard lots per USD 100 cash prize credit. For the 1st prize a minimum volume of 500 lots is required, for 2nd prize a minimum volume of 250 lots is required, for 3rd prize a minimum volume of 100 lots is required, for 4th-6th prizes a minimum volume of 50 lots is required and for 7th-10th prizes a minimum volume of 10 lots is required.
Net profits made in the account can be withdrawn without restriction at any point in time. Please take note that once any net profit has been withdrawn from the account the account will be closed or the original cash prize credit will be withdrawn unless the minimum trading volume has been achieved.
The live trading accounts will be provided on the condition that the live account applications of the winners successfully pass Hantec Markets’ compliance check, complete with all necessary supporting documents.
The prize winners must take the prizes as offered. There are no cash alternatives. The prizes may not be the object, on the part of the winners, of any claims of any kind, or be replaced by money, or be replaced or exchanged for any reason whatsoever.
Winners will be notified by email. Winners’ usernames and trading results will be posted on Hantec Markets’ and FXStreet websites. The winner agrees to do an interview and provide a photo that will be uploaded to Hantec Markets’ website.
Winners are responsible for any required reporting and payment of taxes if applicable (including federal, state and local) associated with contest winnings.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work with as well as against you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should
carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money you cannot
afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor should you have any doubts.
- The Trader of the Year 2013 is organized for promotional purposes only.
- Money spent and earned during the contest on the contest account (or any other demo account for that matter) is virtual, holding no real monetary or equivalent value other than scoring purposes.
- All trades performed during the contest period are on a demo account and not on a real Hantec trading account.
- Hantec Markets reserves the right to cancel the contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances outside their control arise.
- The Trader of the Year 2013 is hosted by Hantec Markets and does not constitute an offer of Hantec Markets’ financial services, nor is it a solicitation to offer such services to any person residing in any jurisdiction where such an offer
or solicitation is not authorized, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
- By participating in this contest, participants will be deemed to have accepted all Rules, Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers and hold harmless Hantec Markets and FXStreet, their respective parent companies, shareholders,
subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, damage, costs and expenses of any kind, including legal fees, arising from or in connection with this contest or use of the
Remember that Forex trading is speculative, entails a high degree of risk, and is not suitable for everyone